Folgers Classic Roast Coffee K-Cups,100 ct.
- The world’s richest and most aromatic medium-roast coffee made with mountain-grown beans
- 100% pure coffee with an enticing aroma and flavor
- Roasted in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Enjoy in any Keurig K-Cup brewer
- Convenient and fast for the busy mornings
Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee K-Cups (100 ct.) offer a classic medium-roast coffee that has a fresh, eye-opening aroma that will entice you every morning.
Generations of families work at Folgers and many employees have been with the company for over a decade. The knowledge and heritage behind the warming, classic taste of Folgers Classic Roast Coffee have been passed down for more than 160 years. Folgers works with coffee suppliers who are passionate about human rights, environmental practices and safety procedures. Folger’s is UTZ Certified to make green-coffee purchases and is continually introducing sustainable coffee practices to help create a better future for farmers and consumers.
Why Folgers Classic Roast Coffee K-Cups 100 count
This medium-roast coffee has a full-bodied taste that goes down smooth. Folgers Classic Roast Coffee is a favorite for a reason—that consistently rich, pure taste, cup after cup. The best part of waking up is now the convenience in your favorite Folgers instant coffee! With Folgers Class Roast K-Cup Pods, you don’t need to spend time finding supplies to measure your coffee or have to worry about running out of filters. Get instant coffee that tastes like it’s from a coffee shop! Simply pop in your K-Cup Pod in your Keurig Brewer and in less than one minute you can savor a perfectly brewed cup of Folgers Classic Roast. Coffee great, bold taste is equally matched by the dedication to bringing you the flavors you love most in the format you prefer. Some of your favorite Folgers roasts are also available in canisters, K-Cup Pods, instant, individual single-serve packets and other convenient formats. Folgers coffee comes in a variety of blends varying in depth and flavor including” mild, medium, medium-dark and dark roast coffee. Folgers also offers delicious flavors like caramel, vanilla, hazelnut and more. Whether you want a decaf cup or a creamy cappuccino, Folgers has all the options and consistently great taste.
- Store coffee products in a cool, dry place.
- Always follow the instructions for use provided by the manufacturer.
- Use caution when handling hot liquids, including coffee.
- Keep coffee products out of reach of children and pets.
- Use caution when opening packaging to avoid injury from sharp edges or hot liquid.
- If you have any allergies or sensitivities, carefully read the ingredients list before consuming the product.
- If you experience any adverse reactions after consuming the product, seek medical attention immediately.
How much caffeine is in a Folgers Classic Roast K-cup?
On average, a Folgers Keurig K-Cup will brew an eight-ounce cup of coffee with about 100 milligrams of caffeine.
Can Folgers coffee be used in the Keurig?
Mornings aren’t always easy, but your coffee can be. With Folgers® coffee pods, there’s no measuring and no need for separate filters. These K-Cup® pods work with your existing Keurig® brewer, for a perfect cup in less than a minute. Choose from a variety of blends, roasts and flavors.
Is Folgers Classic Roast Coffee Healthy?
In addition to being slightly less caffeinated and acrylamide-containing than regular coffee, instant coffee contains the majority of the same antioxidants. Coffee made from Folgers Classic Roast Instant Coffee contains no harmful ingredients like non-keto sweeteners, highly refined oils, or food additives.
Which Folgers coffee is strongest?
The Folgers Classic Roast coffee has the highest caffeine content, with 130 mg per 6-ounce cup. This coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans and has a rich, full flavor. The Folgers Black Silk coffee has a slightly lower caffeine content of 120 mg per 6-ounce cup.
How do you make Folgers coffee in a Keurig?
- Open the lid and place your favorite Folgers® K-Cup® pack in the coffee chamber.
- If necessary, fill the water reservoir before brewing.
- Close the lid, place your coffee mug on the drink plate, select your cup size, and hit the brew button.
- Enjoy one perfect cup of Folgers® coffee in less than a minute.
How many times can you use a Folgers K cup?
K-Cups are designed for one use only. You use the K-Cup once and then throw it away. If you find that wasteful, and a lot of Keurig brewer owners do, you can get a Keurig My K-Cup Reusable Coffee Filter.
|Dimensions||11.85 × 10.16 × 7.28 in|