Proctor Silex Sandwich Maker Nonstick Surface White
- EASILY MAKE HOT SANDWICHES IN MINUTES: Make grilled cheese, Reubens, and other hot sandwiches fast with this 700 watt sandwich maker. Just wait until the ready indicator light comes, then add sandwiches made with your favorite bread and fresh ingredients.
- TOASTS 2 SANDWICHES OR 1 LONG SANDWICH: This hot sandwich maker toasts 2 sandwiches at once or make 1 long sandwich so you can make sandwiches with a variety of different-sized breads.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The grilled sandwich maker’s durable, nonstick surface is simple to clean. Just wipe it down with a damp cloth once it has cooled.
- COMPACT, UPRIGHT STORAGE: A lid lock keeps the sandwich maker shut between uses and makes it easy to store either flat or upright. Save space in your cabinets and have the sandwich maker close at hand whenever you want a quick snack or meal.
- INDICATOR LIGHTS REMOVE GUESSWORK: Power and ready indicator lights illuminate to let you know when the sandwich maker is plugged in and when it’s reached the perfect temperature to start cooking.
The Proctor Silex Sandwich Maker is a kitchen appliance designed to make grilled sandwiches quickly and easily. It has a compact and lightweight design, making it easy to store in small kitchens or apartments. The sandwich maker features a nonstick surface that helps to prevent food from sticking and makes it easy to clean up. The nonstick surface also means that little to no oil or butter is required when cooking, making it a healthier cooking option.
Proctor Silex is a brand of small kitchen appliances that has been around since the early 1960s. The brand is owned by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., which is a leading designer, marketer, and distributor of small kitchen appliances, selling over 35 million appliances each year.
Why Proctor Silex Sandwich Maker Nonstick Surface White
Convenience: The sandwich maker is designed to be quick and easy to use, making it a convenient option for busy individuals or families.
Nonstick surface: The nonstick surface makes it easy to cook sandwiches without worrying about them sticking to the cooking surface, which can be a hassle to clean up. It also allows for healthier cooking, as little to no oil is required.
Capacity: The sandwich maker has a compact design, but it can hold two sandwiches at a time, making it great for small families or for when guests come over.
Affordable: Proctor Silex appliances are known for their affordability, making them a great option for those on a budget.
Simple design: The white exterior with a clear indicator light makes the sandwich maker easy to use and understand, without any complicated buttons or settings.
Read the instruction manual: Before using the sandwich maker, read the instruction manual carefully to understand its features, operating instructions, and safety precautions.
Use on a stable surface: Place the sandwich maker on a stable, flat surface, away from the edge of a counter or table.
Keep away from children: Keep the sandwich maker out of reach of children and pets when in use, as the cooking surface can get very hot.
Use with caution: Use caution when opening and closing the sandwich maker, as the surfaces can be very hot.
Use appropriate utensils: Use only non-metal utensils, such as silicone or wooden spatulas, to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
Don’t overfill: Do not overfill the sandwich maker with too much filling, as this can cause the sandwich to burst open and the filling to spill out.
Unplug after use: Always unplug the sandwich maker and let it cool completely before cleaning or storing it.
Q: How do I clean the nonstick surface of the sandwich maker?
A: Wait until the sandwich maker has cooled completely, then wipe the cooking surface with a damp cloth or sponge. If necessary, use a non-abrasive cleaner or a baking soda and water solution to remove any stubborn residue.
Q: Can I use the sandwich maker to cook anything besides sandwiches?
A: While the sandwich maker is primarily designed for making sandwiches, you can also use it to cook other foods like quesadillas, hash browns, and even eggs.
Q: Can I use metal utensils with the sandwich maker?
A: No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the sandwich maker as they can scratch the nonstick surface. Use only non-metal utensils like silicone or wooden spatulas.
Q: Can I store the sandwich maker with the cord wrapped around it?
A: No, it is not recommended to wrap the cord around the sandwich maker when storing it, as this can damage the cord and the appliance. Instead, wrap the cord separately and store the sandwich maker in a dry and cool place.
Q: Is the sandwich maker dishwasher safe?
A: No, the sandwich maker is not dishwasher safe. Wipe the cooking surface with a damp cloth or sponge and avoid getting the electrical parts wet.
Q: Can I cook frozen sandwiches in the sandwich maker?
A: Yes, you can cook frozen sandwiches in the sandwich maker, but you may need to increase the cooking time slightly to ensure that they are fully heated through.
|Dimensions||10.40 × 10.20 × 5.40 in|
|Manufacturer Part Number||