Nodor SupaMatch 3 Bristle Dartboard with Staple Free Wiring System Significantly Reducing Bounce Outs
- All-new staple-free wiring system that significantly reduces bounce outs and provides the opportunities for maximum scoring
- Dynamic Sector Wires are 20% thinner and Radial Wires are 10% thinner for greater scoring potential
- Long-life, super dense, high visibility sisal base for the ultimate in durability
- New bullseye and 25 ring feature carbon diffusion technology for an ultra-hard surface that improves performance and durability
- SupaLock? and level system for a secure fit and easy rotation with all included fixtures and playing instructions
Nodor were the inventors of the bristle dartboard and have been making the finest quality dartboards since 1932. The Supamatch 3 draws on over 90 years of manufacturing expertise and utilizes a completely new staple-free wiring system that significantly reduces bounce outs and provides the opportunities for maximum scoring. The M.S.Z. (Multiple Scoring Zone) wire is over 20% thinner than on the Supamatch 2, resulting in larger target areas and fewer bounce outs. The Supamatch 3?s premium tensile steel wiring system is the most advanced in the world today. The Supamatch 3 is manufactured from high grade East African sisal and our unique manufacturing process results in a class-leading consistency in the sisal base for the ultimate in durability. Always at the forefront of the industry, Nodor invented the staple-free bullseye and the Supamatch includes the latest edition of the Supabull III system for reduced bounce outs and maximum scoring. The Supamatch 3 complies with World Darts Federation (W.D.F.) specifications and is exclusively endorsed by two of the world?s leading darts organisations – the American Darts Organisation (A.D.O.) and the National Darts Federation of Canada (N.D.F.C.).
|Dimensions||18.50 × 18.50 × 1.50 in|